Ten on Tuesday...
10 Predictions for the Next 4 Years
1) While my asthma will never disappear, it will improve with the new medication I am taking.
2) I will travel to see my daughter in Arizona and spend a few weeks there.
3) I will take a class in bread baking and begin to bake my own bread.
4) My creativity will begin to increase and I will once again enjoy my quilting and move in different directions with it.
5) I will be come more comfortable and learn more about my religious/spiritual beliefs.
6) While I doubt that I will ever move from New England, I might change residences.
7) My eating habits will get better and I will begin to discover ways to cook for one.
8) My friendships will continue to grow.
9) Giving back to my community will become a bigger part of my life.
10) Oh, and Barack Obama will do the best he can do to make our country the best it can be as he takes the reins and becomes our President!
You can play here!